EUGENE, OR – April 6, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Real Estate Information Network MLS (REIN) listings just got easier to search for on Rick Sterling’s IDX enabled website. IDX, Inc.’s premier software service allows home seekers to quickly scan thousands of property listings right on Sterling’s professional page. With IDX Broker software, all of his clients can demonstrate how easy it is to find the perfect Virginia property online.
The Advanced search tool Sterling’s website boasts allows home seekers to create their own customized search for the perfect home. Parameters can be set to display only homes with certain zoning restrictions, views, garages, and even styles. These work to narrow Virginia listings and those properties Sterling represents to help potential buyers better understand what they are looking for before they begin their search in earnest.
Sterling’s own administrative login page lets him create a unique look of his website, as well as manage the functionality of the tools provided for his clients on his search page. It is here that Sterling can edit the CSS and global wrappers to create a professional branding that represents himself and the values of his company. Virginia Beach, Viginia homes are now easier to search for than ever before, thanks to the IDX solution Sterling employs on his website.
About Rick Sterling
Rick Sterling has been in the real estate industry for over 24 years. Sterling is currently the Principle Broker with Exit Realty of Virginia Beach, Virginia.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com
No related posts.
- Virginia housing group appoints LISC’s Greta Harris as CEO
- Statement of Sen. Warner on VOICE and Prince William County Housing Initiative
- The Carder Warren Realty Group listings are displayed with ease on IDX synced website hosted by Realtor Woody Warren
- Arlington County Board Adopts Revised Zoning Ordinance Regulations for Outdoor Cafes
- Alexandria’s First Half Real Estate Tax Bills Mailed May 14
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettler’s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5