Reston, VA – April 9, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Calkain Companies, a national commercial real estate investment brokerage firm facilitated a sale leaseback transaction of Firehouse Subs in Pinellas Park, FL in the Tampa/Clearwater MSA. The purchaser was a private South Florida investor seeking a passive, incoming-producing asset to complete a 1031 exchange.
Calkain Associate Teal Henderson represented the seller, a local business group involved in Firehouse Subs franchising and national hoteliers. This 2020+/- sf asset is located in a major retail corridor which was previously owned and operated by a multi-unit Firehouse Subs franchisee. The intrinsic real estate strength, along with higher than average unit store sales and a new favorable triple net, 10 year lease with annual increases and multiple options, made this asset an attractive investment for the buyer. This sale-leaseback illustrates the win-win scenario for the business owner seeking to release capital and investors seeking stable and passive triple net investment opportunities.
Calkain Companies is a boutique commercial real estate brokerage firm which specializes in assisting buyers and sellers with single and multi-tenant retail, industrial, hotel and office net-leased transactions. While licensed to conduct business in many states, nationally, Calkain has multiple office locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and Northeast United States. Additional information about the firm and listings may be found at www.calkain.com.
No related posts.
- Arlington County Board Authorizes Joint Venture with MWAA on Firearms Training Facility
- County Approves $1 Million Private/Public Partnership to House Most Vulnerable Homeless Arlingtonians
- Virginia housing group appoints LISC’s Greta Harris as CEO
- Statement of Sen. Warner on VOICE and Prince William County Housing Initiative
- The Carder Warren Realty Group listings are displayed with ease on IDX synced website hosted by Realtor Woody Warren
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettler’s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5