Chris Woods Realty and Associates LLC integrates exciting IDX Broker features onto Virginia real estate website
EUGENE, OR – April 11, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Today, IDX, Inc. is pleased to announce IDX Broker has been integrated onto the website of Broker Chris Woods of Chris Woods Realty and Associates LLC. Central Virginia Regional MLS (CVRMLS) listings are now seamlessly integrated onto Woods’ search page, making thousands of detailed property listings instantly available for home seekers and potential clients. With his customized IDX solution, Woods now hosts one of the most dynamic and informative real estate websites and searches for Virginia buyers.
One exciting search option available within the IDX software is the Map Search page, which gives Woods’ clients the ability to search property listing using a dynamic map tool instead of traditional search forms. Home seekers can even use the drag and select tool within the IDX Map Search interface to go directly to a specific area of interest, where they are able to select a different price range or number of bedrooms, and the map will automatically show active listings in that area that meet the specific criteria the potential buyer is looking for. Each property detail page includes a mortgage calculator page by default, and he can easily add a build-in mortgage calculator page to any page within his site simply by adding a link. This convenient tool will keep visitors coming back to the Chris Woods Realty and Associates LLC website.
An administrative login page gives Woods a convenient and personalized behind-the-scenes page where he can customize and manage his website. IDX Broker gives him access to unique and helpful tools to help Woods monitor the site traffic of his website, connect with current and potential clients and even syndicate his listings around the Internet. By creating RSS feeds, dynamic title tags and custom XML codes for his listings, Woods can easily and effortlessly increase the visibility of his listings and widely circulate them across the online real estate marketplace. By adding a customizable IDX solution, Woods has transformed his professional website for be a comprehensive online real estate resource.
About Chris Woods
Chris Woods is the principle broker and owner of Chris Woods Realty and Associates LLC of Richmond, Virginia.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Arlington County Board Authorizes Joint Venture with MWAA on Firearms Training Facility
- County Approves $1 Million Private/Public Partnership to House Most Vulnerable Homeless Arlingtonians
- Virginia housing group appoints LISC’s Greta Harris as CEO
- Statement of Sen. Warner on VOICE and Prince William County Housing Initiative
- The Carder Warren Realty Group listings are displayed with ease on IDX synced website hosted by Realtor Woody Warren
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettler’s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5