Reston, VA – April 17, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Calkain Urban Investment Advisors recently completed the sale of a four-tenant, retail investment property in Washington, DC. The purchaser was a private investor/developer seeking an income-producing asset with a strong upside. The property, WY18, is a charming residential condominium in the heart of Adams Morgan. Adams Morgan, one of the District’s most diverse neighborhoods, has streets ripe with multicultural eateries, eclectic shops and vibrant, charismatic nightlife.
Rick Fernandez, Calkain Urban Investment Advisors’ Managing Director, represented the buyer and seller. “The WY18 retail condos are well situated within a dense, high traffic location in an affluent, diverse residential and retail community. The buyer saw significant opportunity in the location and potential of this asset,” explained Fernandez. The transaction closed in the past thirty days.
About Calkain Companies
Calkain Companies is a boutique commercial real estate brokerage firm which specializes in assisting buyers and sellers with single and multi- tenant retail, industrial, hotel and office net-leased transactions. While licensed to conduct business in many states, nationally, Calkain has multiple office locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and Northeast United States. Additional information about the firm and listings may be found at www.calkain.com.
We are a national commercial real estate firm that provides consulting and brokerage services to both private and institutional clientele with an expertise on triple net lease investments.
No related posts.
- Arlington County Board Authorizes Joint Venture with MWAA on Firearms Training Facility
- County Approves $1 Million Private/Public Partnership to House Most Vulnerable Homeless Arlingtonians
- Virginia housing group appoints LISC’s Greta Harris as CEO
- Statement of Sen. Warner on VOICE and Prince William County Housing Initiative
- The Carder Warren Realty Group listings are displayed with ease on IDX synced website hosted by Realtor Woody Warren
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettler’s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5