John Wojtasiak features Virginia home listings directly onto professional website with IDX Broker software.
EUGENE, OR – April 18, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX Broker Inc. and John Wojtasiak have joined forces to create an innovative property search page that allows his website to have direct access to Real Estate Information Network MLS (REIN). With the use of this new ground-breaking software Keller Williams Realty is able to truly revolutionize the way potential clients search for properties. IDX Broker software offers the most highly customizable search engine of its kind, allowing home seekers to set the parameters of their search to allow for more accurate search results.
Wojtasiak optimized the five unique search options available through IDX Broker software. The basic, advance, map, address and listing ID searches all work in different ways to retrieve the most relevant homes to their search. Through Keller WIlliams Realtyâ€™s website home seekers are able to use the Mortgage Calculator feature provided by IDX to estimate the value of their current home in order to know what direction to go when buying a new home.
With the use of IDX Broker â€śBehind-the-scenesâ€ť feature, Wojtasiakâ€™s is able to create a recognizable brand for his business online, helping to market his real estate expertise and the listings he represents. From the login dashboard Wojtasiak is able to keep track of how many times his website is being view and also how perspective clients are using the site. With this information he is able to enhance the aspects that arenâ€™t getting as much use and utilize the aspects of the page that are being successful. Wojtasiak has optimized the WordPress plug-in feature, which allows him to create lead capture and indexable page links throughout his website.
About John Wojtasiak
John Wojtasiak is a real estate broker with Keller Williams Realty of Chesapeake, Virginia.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Arlington County Board Adopts Revised Zoning Ordinance Regulations for Outdoor Cafes
- Alexandriaâ€™s First Half Real Estate Tax Bills Mailed May 14
- IDX Broker software integrated onto dynamic Creed Realty online property search pages
- Tim Cochran enables IDX Broker on Rose & Womble Realty Company website to create dynamic online real estate resource
- Price of a Home in Ashburn for April Increases 12%
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettlerâ€™s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5