Real estate professional adopts IDX Broker software and simultaneously simplifies his online search page
EUGENE, OR – April 19, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX, Inc. announces the addition of the Exit 1st Choice Realty, Marshall Blackwelder to its suite of real estate based search applications online. Blackwelder now uses the latest version of IDX Broker to display and completely integrate the MRIS MLS (MRIS) listings on her personal website. This allows him to retain leads generated from direct traffic, rather than losing out to the listing broker through the use of traditional framed MLS search tools.
Home seekers are able to view each search results as a slideshow through the Custom Search Slideshow feature provided by IDX Broker software. Blackwelder also utilized the Featured Property Listing Slideshow feature to showcase his properties right on his home page. With the easily customizable links, Blackwelder is able to offer prospective clients easy access to information regarding Virginia short sales, new listings, and even videos for homeowners to use.
The IDX Broker administrative login dashboard has allowed Blackwelder to load his website with customizable information to provide the most thorough and comprehensive real estate website. From the IDX solution, he has been able to accumulate potential clients to grow his business online while making it easier to transform his real estate website and functionality.
About Marshall Blackwelder
Marshal Blackwelder is a real estate broker with Exit 1st Choice Realty of Woodbridge, Virginia.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Arlington County Board Authorizes Joint Venture with MWAA on Firearms Training Facility
- County Approves $1 Million Private/Public Partnership to House Most Vulnerable Homeless Arlingtonians
- Virginia housing group appoints LISC’s Greta Harris as CEO
- Statement of Sen. Warner on VOICE and Prince William County Housing Initiative
- The Carder Warren Realty Group listings are displayed with ease on IDX synced website hosted by Realtor Woody Warren
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettler’s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5