EUGENE, OR – February 11, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX, Inc. announces Realtor Judy Rush has become the latest real estate professional to adopt a customizable IDX solution for her professional website. Her customizable IDX solution now seamlessly integrates thousands of Lynchburg MLS (LMLS) listings onto her search page, creating a thorough database of properties for her clients to explore online. By adding IDX Broker software to her website, Rush has revolutionized the way property listing are presented to her clients and other potential Bedford, Virginia buyers.
Internet Data Exchanges (IDX) solutions, such as the one Rush now employs, give home seekers the ability to narrow the MLS listings on their terms. Five unique search functions, including the powerful advanced tool, allow potential buyers to create search parameters by which to find their dream home by specifying the subdivision, scenery, flooring, and schools they desire in a property. Thanks to IDX Broker, once they find that perfect property, home seekers can connect directly with sellers and listing agents to gather more information or schedule a showing, without ever leaving the convenient search page Rush hosts.
Rush’s IDX-synced pages can easily be transformed to meet every need or desire she has for her website. An administrative login page provides her a variety of valuable tools to help make managing her website a simpler task. It is through this page that she can create custom RSS feeds, dynamic title tags and XML syndication codes to widely circulate her listings around the online real estate marketplace, increasing the levels of visibility for her properties and forever changing the way potential Virginia buyers find homes online.
Judy Rush is a real estate broker with Scott Bond, Inc. of Bedford, Virginia.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Arlington Board, Manager Work to Include Employee Merit Step Increases in FY 2015 Budget
- Arlington County Board Reduces Real Estate Tax Rate in FY 2015 Budget Mark-up
- Casagrande ‘Sleeps Out’ in Trenton to Raise Awareness, Funds for Covenant House
- Arlington County Board Approves $16.5 Million Loan to Preserve Affordable Housing on Columbia Pike
- Moran Proposes COLA Reform for Members of Congress
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettler’s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5