EUGENE, OR – October 27, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Carol Holley has become the latest real estate professional to integrate a customized IDX solution onto her website, thanks to IDX, Inc. and the extraordinary IDX Broker software. Holley, a Fredericksburg, Virginia Realtor, now hosts a dynamic search page that extracts raw listing data from the Metropolitan Regional Info System (MRIS) database and seamlessly syncs it to the comprehensive listings database she supports on her website. Potential buyers and clients are able to scan the MRIS listings knowing they have the most up-to-the-minute data from MRIS right on Holley’s website.
Holley can also make her WordPress blog into a powerful lead capture solution by displaying IDX search forms, widgets, and links both on her blog and on her primary website. IDX Broker makes integration a breeze for Holley, and by simply choosing one design for all of her IDX results and details pages she can then utilize the IDX Broker WordPress Plugin to add indexable page links, such as the IDX Lead Login Widget. She can even develop automatic page wrappers, which allow her to synchronize all her design or layout changes with the click of a button.
In addition to the features visible to her clients, Holley receives access to her own administrative login page with her IDX subscription. It is here that she can edit CSS and global wrappers to design a unique look and functionality for her website. Regardless of her level of knowledge of website design and management, her IDX solution makes it easier than ever before to control and customize her search page and the functionality of her professional website. IDX Broker software has forever changed the real estate search for Holley and Virginia area home seekers.
About Carol Holley-
Carol Holley is a real estate agent with Lorac Realty of Fredericksburg, Virginia.
About IDX, inc.-
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 400 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com
No related posts.
- Arlington Board, Manager Work to Include Employee Merit Step Increases in FY 2015 Budget
- Arlington County Board Reduces Real Estate Tax Rate in FY 2015 Budget Mark-up
- Casagrande ‘Sleeps Out’ in Trenton to Raise Awareness, Funds for Covenant House
- Arlington County Board Approves $16.5 Million Loan to Preserve Affordable Housing on Columbia Pike
- Moran Proposes COLA Reform for Members of Congress
- Arlington County Board Approves Final Phase of Potomac Yard Development
- Arlington County Board Approves Redevelopment of Former Bob Peck Site
- Housing Choice Voucher Program to Open Waiting List
- HUD announces $300 million in Recovery Act grants to create green public housing
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In February
- Kettler’s West Village Of Shirlington Townhomes Offering Free Smart Fortwo Pure With Home Purchase
- HUD awards $2.4 million in Housing Counseling Grants to 22 housing counseling organizations in Virginia
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Hampton Roads In November
- Free VHDA Homeownership Classes Set For Northern Virginia In November
- Loudoun County: Deadline for Real Estate Taxes is December 5